Wednesday, October 21, 2009



My sister and I had fish and chips at a new restaurant. Very good fish indeed. Indoors, there was a large aquarium with huge varieties of fish in it. We had haddock, although they had cod and many other varieties including clam strips, raw clams, oysters and other seafood. Fish and chips with a nice, generous portion of chips, served with malt vinegar, came to abouu $5! Not bad at all! The only negative aspect was there was no washroom if one needed it. Maybe that will be forthcoming. The restaurant is virtually take-out, but one can eat inside if one insists. There are tables, but they are basically for one to wait for the order.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My first experience with fish and chips with malt vinegar was at an Archer Treacher's restaurant in Ohio. Since then I always ask for malt vinegar when I order fish and chips. Good price for fish and chips!

Niagara Anglophile said...

Hi Linda,

How have you been? I have been quite sick on and off and havn't posted much. I adore fish and chips!