Sunday, August 23, 2009

As I was sitting on the porch enjoying the fresh air, my little feline visitor who comes to see me everyda y showed up, jumped up on my lap and took a nap. It's the first time he has done this. He is a very personable cat. If he does have a home, shame on the owners for not giving him a collar. He could get injured and no one would know whom to call.

This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your feline visitor looks like a neighbor's cat who no longer lives next door. Our neighbor's daughter came and took "Danny" to her house in Missouri. The cat belonged to my neighbor's daughter. We miss "Danny"; he would come over and visit with us often.